11 November 2018

Another visit with Nathan's family, plus Deb at school

Lunch time at Fountain Grammar School, plus a cute sign :)

One of Deb's teachers gave her extra coaching as she prepared to take the KCPE exam, the culmination of eight years of primary school.

Yum! Roasted maize is one of my favorite snacks in Kenya!

Nathan is building two pit latrines and a washroom for his family. 

He's also trying out a new venture of keeping pigs

A couple of the boys, happy to see me again but a bit shy

.

I took this top video while on Nathan's motorbike, somewhere between Farfaral and Matunda. The second video was also filmed while on Nathan's motorbike, as we drove along the highway at Matunda market, a place I frequented for 8 years when I had my mud hut at Mtoni.

[By the way, just ignore the other video thumbnails that pop up at the end of these videos, as those aren't mine. Also, you can view all of my videos on my YouTube channel. Just click here to see more.]
 



No comments: