04 December 2018

Random shots: one fun picture at church, two new tires, two tin men, three games of Scrabble, plus Handel's Messiah

Fredrick was very grateful for two new tires for his motorbike, provided by friends of mine.
In order to provide for his family of four, he uses his motorbike as a taxi to ferry passengers (including me).

Linet and I enjoyed doing some GeoCaching, and also lunch at Village Market (one of Nairobi's fancy malls).

Shortly after I returned to Kenya in September, Jennifer and I played a game of Scrabble and enjoyed Tuesday's 2-for-1 pizza.

My silly friends and I (plus Rose) finally met again after 8 months. It was great to get caught up with each other...
and to play another game of Scrabble! Emily turned out to be the winner of this game.

Another day... another fun game of Scrabble!

A fun candid shot at church with River and Bev

While Jeri (left) stayed with Gloria for a few weeks, I joined them on three occasions. We had some nice times together.

Linet and I met for lunch one day and also discussed another chapter in our Bible study book. After that, we walked over to Bomas of Kenya to watch the Nairobi Orchestra and mass choir perform Handel's Messiah. It was an absolutely splendid day! Please take a few minutes to enjoy the music on this short video I shot.


.

No comments: