08 December 2017

Visit from Ripe for Harvest field directors: hiking at Karua Forest and fun at the South Coast


Steve and Brenda wanted to meet some of my ministry friends, 
so I gathered some that live in Nairobi for a hike at Karua Forest.




We had a fabulous time in the forest, including finding a GeoCache and throwing a Frisbee.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


They were also keen to see Kenya's famous white, sandy beaches at the South Coast. 




Christopher makes his living by doing sand sculptures. I was impressed with his work and enjoyed a nice chat with him. 
I often see polio victims begging in Kenya, so I was happy to give a donation to help support his family.



It was fabulous to have Steve and Brenda make the effort to visit me and learn more about my ministry in Kenya. 
In turn, I also learned about their work in India. We got along great and made a lot of wonderful memories together. 

This is one of many tuk-tuks we squeezed into for a lift while at the Coast.


No comments: