08 August 2018

2018 Home-stay - Jamaica: Zach and Allison's wedding

Allison was a beautiful bride and Zach, a handsome groom!
My daughters, two sons-in-law, and several of my grandchildren were there to witness the happy occasion. 

A candid shot with Zach and Lincoln during the rehearsal, the night before the wedding

A solemn yet joyful moment during the ocean-side, sunset ceremony

Lovely brides' attendants plus Cadence, the flower girl 

Charming and debonair groomsmen, sporting their matching shades

Maxwell and Creighton were the ring-bearers (and excellent tree-climbers)

Antonia, Mia, and Aaliyah

Naomi, me, Zach, and Jessica

A week after the wedding, I attended the delightful stateside reception in Georgia (hosted by Allison's parents, Bill and Cheryl).
I was pleased to meet and chat with several of their relatives that attended... and was keen to do some kayaking on the lake!


No comments: