13 January 2015

Christmas road-trip: Visits with Mary's and Agnes' families

Edgar with Maggie and Damaris (two neices), and his son, Seth

A beautiful young girl, one of Mary's relatives
 
Seth with his mom, Eliza (Mama Manu)

Seems Robert and I ran out of things to talk about, while relaxing on his mom's veranda :)

Adu cooks ugali for lunch, to go with our duck

Duane built this detailed two-story house out of mud

He used modeling clay to make this person sitting on a couch eating food

Duane and Zach (on the right) with two of their cousins from Kocholiya
 















Adu and Tony show off their strength, by lifting their homemade set of barbells



All photos except the last two were taken by my friend, Hannah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, I sure have been enjoying your latest updates. It's so special to spend time looking at them and enjoying the beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them and all the activities of which you have been a part.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation. He is the stronghold of my life." Psalm 27:1

Marge