03 January 2009

Final Comments

Somehow, I managed to forget to take a picture of Robert and his wife, Faraja. I stayed with them in their home for four days in Dar-es-Salaam. I only happen to have this photo, because I showed a neighbor girl how to use my camera.

To be honest, I think the heat and humidity slowed down the functioning of my brain. After 13 days on the coast of Kenya and Tanzania, it was good to return to the cooler Nairobi air (at least in the evenings, nights, and mornings). Nairobi also doesn't have that oppressive humidity!






This is a sign over one of the doors of the church I attended at Diani beach.
I like it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome photos and journaling! Sorry about your flipflops. My IN kids will interested in the Tanzania trip.
Marge