with our watchman - Tom (behind my left shoulder)- and his Maasai friends
God created me unique and loves me! I exist to know, love, and please Him!
My Mission Statement
My mission is to meet the needs of those around me in practical and pragmatic ways – to serve, build, counsel, and support.
My Core Values
- God’s Presence – Walking moment-by-moment in God’s presence along with spontaneous worship is crucial.
- Uniqueness – Joyfully embracing and exhaling my God-given personality encourages others to do the same and brings God pleasure.
- Purpose Driven – By pro-actively focusing on my God-given assignment I will have an in-built compass for all my decisions.
- Reckless Abandon – In viewing my life as an adventure with the Lord, I am always ready to go where He sends me, learn something new, and risk stepping out of my comfort zone.
- Iron-Sharpening Friendships – I intentionally seek out, maintain, and value long-term relationships that go deep and are fun-loving.
- Servant Leadership – The times I esteem others as better than myself are when I am most like Jesus.
- Reflective Contemplation – Frequent times of quiet solitude energize me and enable me to adequately hear God’s still small voice.
- Reliable Integrity – My actions must match my words and people must find me reliable. I desire integrity of my soul and God expects nothing less.