My Vision Statement
My aim in life is to fulfill my purpose to my generation (Acts 13:36).
My motivating passion is to affect change in individual’s lives. God has equipped me to do this effectively through:
- One-on-one relationships with an intentional goal of mentoring in tangible and practical ways. By investing my time and energy with certain people, I am leaving a lasting impact on my generation. Currently I am compelled by the Holy Spirit to eat, sleep, and play in close proximity with Kenyans in both rural and urban settings.
- A second way I impact others is through the gift of writing. Anecdotal story-telling, intertwined with thought-provoking reflections, broadens my influence even further.
As a result of people sharing my life and reading my stories, they will be:
- Challenged to think “outside the box”
- Inspired to chase their own God-given destiny
- Encouraged to celebrate their uniqueness
Likewise their weak knees will be strengthened (Isaiah 35:3)
They will receive a word that sustains them in their weariness (Isaiah 50:4)
Ultimately this will have a ripple effect to thousands of others.
Effective ministry flows out of who we are and our relationship with the Lord. I am a human being, not a human doing! My doing must flow out of my being first and foremost! Mark 3:14 says, "And He ordained twelve, that they should BE with Him.... and that He might send them out to preach."
· Are intentional about their personal growth and development
· Live in alignment with God’s calling on their life
· Have the courage to live before an audience of One rather than seek the approval of many
· Are committed to expanding the Kingdom
Statistics show that only 30% of leaders finish their lives well. Finishing well is defined as: still in love with the Lord, still in love with Scripture, legacy is still intact, they are still growing and learning, and they are increasing in ministry effectiveness.
I aim to finish well.