20 November 2008

The Ceremony

These blackboard instructions were obviously left over from the classes.



I was presented with this (very heavy) "pumpkin", what we would call a squash. I gave it to Charles and Agnes... shhhh!

By the way, I gave a "speech" as part of the ceremony.

There's actually lots more I could say about this event, but I'll keep it brief.




I was also presented with these two "flowers" that these ladies had made. They brought them down the aisle with much pomp and ceremony. Dancing slowly to make the moment last even longer. Isn't the photo above this one a trip!? The guys took the initiative to hold up the cloth for a nice background, but then there was no time taken to position us appropriately. ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this! How proud they all look!