10 February 2010

Possible Time-Line

Basic estimated time-line from today:


Morris Publishing will receive my manuscript at 10:30am tomorrow morning, the 11th (my daughter, Jessica’s, birthday).


In 2 weeks they’ll send me a “dummy” or “proof” of both the cover and the pages. That means – oh, no – even MORE proof-reading! That will be my last chance to change any mistakes.


Then... once the publisher gets my John Henry on the dotted line, it will take them 20 business days to complete the books.


Then… I’ll drive to Kearney to collect the books and go on to North Platte for a few days (to see friends). I may also include a quick drive to the Denver area to also see a friend.


Once back in Omaha, I’ll have 4-6 book parties during approximately a 2-week period. I anticipate selling all 300 books during this time.


[NOTE: I’ll inform everyone about the book parties as time goes on and as I’m better able to pin-point things.]


Shortly after the book parties, I'll leave Omaha and head back to Kenya. My best guess is somewhere around the end of April.

.

No comments: