10 February 2014

Subway, Rolf's, K-Frys, and playing Jenga

A couple of months ago, Masudi and I met for lunch. He was passing through Nairobi, 
traveling from the Coast back to Kakamega. It was great to see him again!

I'm SO happy Subway is now in Nairobi ... and it is absolutely delicious!

My church homegroup met at Rolf's Place for lunch.
I had Chicken ala Kiev. Quite delicious!

The kids enjoyed the pool! This photo represents less than half of us that met at Rolf's on a fun outing. 

Heading back across the suspended bridge to the parking lot.

Denise and I met for lunch at Pete's, a very nice place.
Although I didn't get a photo of her, I got one of this cool bike decoration.

More fun times with my homegroup, this time on New Year's Day.
We shared a lot of tense moments... plus so much fun and laughter playing Jenga.




Gichinga did a great job grilling the chicken and sausages.
In fact, he worked up quite a sweat in the hot sun.

Such a lovely day, with lovely people (most of whom I didn't get photos of)

Margaret, Carol, and I always have a great time whenever we are able to meet.
We encourage one another in the ministries to which God has called each of us.

No comments: