01 July 2014

A visit upcountry - Kakamega, Kitale, Nzoia Scheme, Eldoret


Several buses, including mine, were stopped by the police. After parking alongside the highway
for a while, we were told to drive to Gilgil police station. In total it was a 2.5-hour delay.

I had a lovely visit with Elaine, who lives in the Malava area (not far from Kakamega).
I also had lunch with Masudi, but didn't get a photo of him.

Buying a chunk of beef - the Kenyan way - at Kitale

Mary Alu and Pastor David

Joseph is one of the boda boda (motorbike taxi) drivers I use frequently.


I had a nice visit with Agnes and her boys. Click here to see more photos from this visit.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deb, I think of you often esp. when I see your picture posted on my fridge. May God keep you safe and in good health. When are you coming home? Peggy