29 June 2007

July Prayer Letter



I had a good time in the Las Vegas area with Zach. We went to a Las Vegas Gladiators arena football game and ate at Joe's Crab Shack with two of his friends on my birthday. Yum! It was delicious! We also strolled around the strip for several hours. We saw the massive Hoover Dam, as well as the amazing Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge that's still under construction. WOW! The vision and ingenuity of man are readily apparent at these two sites! We did some hiking at beautiful Red Rock Canyon. We waited until evening hours so it would only be 100 degrees outside! Hahaha!


Lake Mead is the result of damming the Colorado River

I leave to return to Kenya on the 16th. Please pray with me about the following items:

  1. That I will accomplish all I need to in these last few days
  2. That my flights will go well
  3. That I’ll find appropriate housing in Nairobi
  4. That I will be sensitive to the Lord's leading as I get re-established in my Kenya routine

No comments: